Weakness and reason are different from each other

To rule myself make your body healthy.
Do not eat as you desire, make exercise moderate.

We will drink alcohol and tobacco to become addictive.
They are not crimes, are they?

It is healthy to train the body.
It is easy to understand the thing to do for being healhty .

Though it is stressful to train the body,
but a bit of painfulness makes me feel happy forward to be healthy.

It is susceptible to stress.
It is easy to rely on stress divergence.
They can be inherited.
It's the foundation of character.
That is why I destroy my body, I am sick from the spirit, I spend money.

Even if we put such weakness aside
I want to have intelligence, learning, art and philosophy.

It seems that weakness and reason are different from each other.

コメント