The advertisement of this blog It relates to the remedy for ADHD

On my PC,
The advertisement of this blog
It relates to the remedy for ADHD.

It is a kind of developmental disorder,
Also called autism.
A so-called unusual child,
It is a modern word expressing sorts of weirdoons.


Personality as a weirdo,
If it is an artist, it is OK to live.
As a citizen, as a social worker, as an office worker,
It is very hard to stay.
It is said that it is hard to live.

My picture, too,
I think that it is well-balanced,
But, you should think it is very intense coloring.

For work I do not need such personality, such as talent,
More natural and beautiful talent is needed.

In particular,
I will return it as soon as possible to the e-mail.
I will write a letter to write without typos.
It surely fills the date to be in the table.

Is that so easy?
Although there would be surprising people,
It is difficult for me.
Trying to return it properly will be delayed,
Trying to return it early will become clumsy.
I thought it was a useless date, I will postpone it and eventually forget it.
It is a such a fool? It is reality.

Strangely,
In such a state, I have been changing jobs year after year.
Since I was young
I have not received sufficient vocational education or training while working.

In the future,
In this way, I will reflect on thinking that I am an unemployed straightforward,
It can not be changed.

Is it a symptom of autism?
What? What?
It seems to be also called cognitive dysfunction.

コメント