Which is most important, reward, love, justice, respect, interest? About group work which understands self-nature

Vocational training on the second day



Try cooperativeness and self-appealing power through group work, deepen mutual friendship among friends.



Group work one by one in the morning and afternoon.



In the morning, everyone guesses the map from the card.

In the afternoon, listening to the story of a young woman and a sailor who ranks disgusting guys.







Especially the group work of the map can not summarize the remarks well,

I could not draw a map and help others in the group.



I can not guess well,

While feeling a contradiction point,

I can not speak it, I can not find a solution.



It also overlaps with a feeling of frustration that the contradiction of the workplace or my position can not be expressed.



In the afternoon work,

Instead of respecting the opinions of others, I was noticed by myself being a bystander.

I am wondering if there is insufficient power to aim for more vigorous interests and opportunities.



Although details are omitted,

What you treasure cares about,



It is a group work that can measure which is the best, in terms of rewards, love, justice, respect, interests.

It is often that it changes for men and women.



In my group, opinions divided by interest and respect,

I convinced the stakeholders that I was respecting.



It is that there is no correct answer, but as a unemployed person, I would like to put the interest first.